Westfield operates as a conservation area and museum. As a conservation area we offer unique natural experiences. Every day from sunrise to sunset you can enjoy our trails, picnic area, walk through the historical village to view building exteriors and benefit from the health and wellness of being in the natural environment.
Westfield also offers unique educational, interactive and entertaining historical experiences. On Sundays and holidays, starting on August 1, 2021, from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm, we will be adding some bonus features! The Gift Shop, General Store and two historical buildings will be open. A special activity for young children will also add to the fun!
The modern washrooms are open daily from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Westfield’s Covid-19 Protocol
SAFETY COMES FIRST THEREFORE DO NOT ENTER WESTFIELD IF:
- You’re ill or experiencing any one COVID-19 symptom.
- You’ve been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19.
- You or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days
While visiting Westfield, we ask that you follow current Public Health Guidelines and City of Hamilton By-Laws that include but are not limited to:
- Wearing of masks or facial coverings are mandatory for persons 2 + years of age and who are medically capable, when inside buildings.
- Practicing physical distancing: Please keep 2m (6ft) between your group and others.
- Washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Practicing cough and sneeze etiquette by using a tissue or using the bend in your arm.