'Twas the Night Before Christmas 2019 at Westfield
'Twas the Night Before Christmas runs Saturdays, December 7, 14 and 21 from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Enjoy Westfield by candlelight and feel the warmth of the season through music, food samples, fireworks and a visit from Father Christmas. There will be lots to see and do, including:
- Fireworks at 6:30, weather permitting
- Carol sing-a-long at the Mountsberg church, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
- Meet Father Christmas at the D’Aubigny Inn
- Model Train Exhibit at the Hardware Store
- Free popcorn
- Handmade Mittens for Sale at the Mitt Shack
- Visit the Christmas Counter at the Dry Goods Store
- Stop by the Train Station to send a telegraph to the North Pole
- Visit the Illuminated Forest
- Children can make a traditional holiday craft at the Schoolhouse
- Sweet treats for sale at the General Store
- Special finds at the Gift Shop
- Delicious food by the Farmhouse Kitchen for sale at the Ironwood Hall
- Visit Westfield’s historical buildings, decorated for the season
- Donations for local food banks will be accepted at the entrance
Admission is $12.00 for adults, $10.00 for seniors (65+) and $6.50 for Youths ages 6-17. Children 5 and under are admitted free. Family Rate is $32.00 (two adults and two youth). HCA Members receive free admission for two adults and up to four youths. Parking is free. Tickets can be purchased at the gate or online.