Welcome to a virtual visit at Westfield. During your virtual field trip, you will find out what life was like 200 years ago. You can visit the inn, farmhouse, barn and school.
First, you may want to dress the part. Dive into your closet and find something to wear. What did kids wear in 1820?
If you are going to dress like a boy, look for dark pants, a white shirt and knee socks. Tuck your pant legs into the socks to get the look.
If you are going to dress as a girl, look for a long skirt, a plain blouse and an apron.
Ready? Click on the links below to start your Westfield tour.
- The D’Aubigny Inn - Meeting at a crossroads
- The Lockhart House - Home Sweet Home
- The Lockhart House - Wash Day
- The Lockhart Barn - Raising a roof, building a community
- The Cathcart Schoolhouse - School days