Whatever your location requirements, from prep to wrap, Westfield staff are here to help. We understand the many needs of television and film productions, with years of experience building strong relationships with production companies of all sizes.
Why is Westfield your ideal location?
- Countless indoor and outdoor spaces on-site each offering its own unique backdrop, feel and vibe.
- We have over 35 historical buildings including log cabins, churches, trading post, farmstead, stores, one-room schoolhouse, railway station, steam locomotive, caboose, bandstand, covered bridge and more!
- Isolated settings in the woods, bustling town settings or the future looking back.
- We are known for our accessibility to Toronto, Hamilton and US border while being tucked away from the bustle of the big city noise and distractions.
- Large parking area, lunchroom, background holding and washrooms available on site.
- You can take advantage of the local talent, businesses and services in Hamilton that cater to the film production industry.
- Located in the rural area of the City of Hamilton close to Cambridge. You may be eligible for tax credits.
For more information, or to book please contact Westfield at 519-621-8851 or email email@example.com. We look forward to working with you!