‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
Date(s) - Sat. December 16, 2017
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Westfield Heritage Village
Categories No Categories
Event Days: December 2, 9 & 16
Enjoy Westfield by candlelight and feel the warmth of the season through music, food samples, fireworks and a visit from Father Christmas. Christmas shopping is available at the Gift Shop and the restaurant features light meals and refreshments.
Special activities include:
- Enjoy a twinkling walk in the woods
- Fireworks at 6:00 pm. (NEW TIME THIS YEAR)
- Carol Sing-along with pianist and vocalist Scott Whittington – two performances at 6:30 pm. and 7:30 p.m.
- Children’s traditional craft in the one room log schoolhouse
- Send a telegraph to the North Pole from the train station
- Meet and have a photo with Father Christmas
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire at the D’Aubigny Inn
- Free popcorn
- Reasonably-priced light meals available from the Farmhouse Kitchen
December 16 only! Mix N’ Match Christmas Quartet wandering carolers.
Tickets can be purchased here online in advance, or at the entrance gate.