‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
Date(s) - Sat. December 02, 2017
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Westfield Heritage Village
Categories No Categories
Event Days: December 2, 9 & 16
Enjoy Westfield by candlelight and feel the warmth of the season through music, food samples, fireworks and a visit from Father Christmas. Christmas shopping is available at the Gift Shop and the restaurant features light meals and refreshments.
Special activities include:
- Enjoy a twinkling walk in the woods
- Fireworks at 6:00 pm. (NEW TIME THIS YEAR)
- Carol Sing-along with pianist and vocalist Scott Whittington – two performances at 6:30 pm. and 7:30 p.m.
- Children’s traditional craft in the one room log schoolhouse
- Send a telegraph to the North Pole from the train station
- Meet and have a photo with Father Christmas
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire at the D’Aubigny Inn
- Free popcorn
- Reasonably-priced light meals available from the Farmhouse Kitchen
December 2 only! The Gallery String Quartet at the Gillen House parlour.
Tickets can be purchased here online in advance, or at the entrance gate.